Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spring Forward and Splurrg on a Pair of SPURR jeans.

SPURR jeans offer us phenomenal fits fella's! Based out of New York, Simon Spurr does not only produce quality denim, he is very well known for his R-T-W. In a recent interview with askmen.com, Spurr talks about bringing back the double-breasted suit as well as seeking inspiration from old Helmut Newton portraits. I primarily wear women's jeans for I am a size 28" x 34.5", Korean boy and have very fit legs that call for tighter fits. These are TOP NOTCH, premium, designer, "low-rise" jeans! One of the best fits (I tired the straight leg - Green Indigo) I have ever tried on for men that are not $900+. This past year, due to hard financial times I was forced to sell 60% of my denim collection for much needed cash. For the rest of this year and the following, I plan on actively recovering my collection with the best meant to last. I will keep up-dating you fella's with great fits and incredible new denim finds!
















Clockwise: Pipe - Indigo, Straight Leg - Green Indigo, Rigid - Indigo, Straight Leg - White, Selvedge - Faded Rigid, & Straight Leg - Black

All Styles Available at: www.barneys.com





No comments:

About Me

To transfer visions from within.

Followers