Thursday, September 24, 2009

Strap's & Stud's... Very, Very Givenchy.

In my Spring '10 trend report for "Prints & Plaids" I introduced a few images from Givenchy's up-coming Spring collection. In those images not only is the ever gorgeous Jesus Luz featured, but also some pretty incredible sandals are as well. Here they are again!! Up-close and personal! I have had my eyes on the black studded pair since the image was first up-loaded, I would also like to own the gold metallic pair :) They are the perfect! The classic Roman Gladiator sandal definitely needed a touch of Givenchy this Spring/Summer. Whether you are dressing up or dressing down these sandals won't do a bit of harm to whatever it is you wear. Expect to see these in January or February, so there is time to save!---I'm already in touch with a Barney's salesman! xx

© Givenchy.

No comments:

About Me

To transfer visions from within.

Followers